Book Retail Ads Online for Quick Response
Retail advertising is done with one specific objective – drive sales to build business and improve the financial bottom line. Such advertising is done in all forms of media – print (newspapers, magazines and books), broadcast (television and radio), outdoor (hoardings, banners and wall painting), indoor (point-of-sale, leaflets etc.) cinema, electronic (cell phones and video games) and the Internet. Each has its own advantages.
For the newspaper, some of these are:
- Allows the advertisement matter in English or any regional language.
- Newspapers reach everywhere including where there is no electricity.
- Because newspapers are published daily, advertisements can be released in campaign form. This provides greater flexibility as an ad can be placed on selected pages and positions in a page.
- Newspapers allow colours and visuals along with the advertisement text matter.
- Newspapers are usually more cost-effective than other media.
Common Newspaper Advertising Forms:
- Sale Ad: This is the most common type of retail ad and appeals to all readers.
- Coupon Ad: Such retail ads are used to promote sales by offering cash or percentage discounts on purchases of goods and services. It also helps check the effectiveness by counting the number of coupons brought in.
- Informational Ad: Usually written in journalistic style to make the retail ad read like a newspaper article (often called an “Advertorial”).
- Spotlight Ad: Such an ad focuses on a particular product, product line, staff member or customer of the business. This attracts as a longer display ad run only a few times each year.
From all over India, the speediest and smoothest way to place retail ads in newspapers is through Adinnewspaper, the online facility of an INS-member advertising agency. It offers such free services as retail advertisement ad rates, provides retail advertisement samples does retail ad booking online and books retail newspaper advertisement.
Sizes of retail ads range from 20 sq.cm (4cm x 5 cm) to a full-page occupying about 1700 sq.cms. In between, rates vary according to the page and position in a page selected but these will be charged at the regular ad rates.
Types of Retail Advertisements:
- Retail Classified Text Ads: Also known as run on line (ROL) ads, are the cheapest and simplest form of text advertising However, at extra cost, these can be enhanced with the use of screen, background colour, border or bold text. Depending on the newspaper, the cost is calculated on the basis of words or lines used in the text. Such ads are restricted to the classified pages of newspapers.
- Retail Classified Display Ads: Classified display (CD) ads are more expensive as they allow the use of logos, visuals and colours to be more eye-catching. The ads are charged on a per square centimetre basis of the space covered. Such ads are also restricted to the classified pages of newspapers.
- Retail Display Ads: Display ads are the most expensive as there are no restrictions to the size, page or position in a page they are carried on. They typically contain text, photographs, logos, maps and other informational matter. Display advertising appears on the same page as, or on the page next to, the general editorial content.
Three Steps to book Retail Ads Online through Adinnewspaper:
1) Choose the newspaper and ad type (text or classified display) and location.
2) Choose the package, compose the advertisement and check the preview alongside.
3) Choose the publication date and make the payment online to complete the ad booking. The options for making payment include credit cards, debit cards, net banking. Online payments options at Adinnewspaper are secure because it is encrypted with SSL. Offline payments can be made through cash, cheque deposit or NEFT transfer.
A professional customer support team is available for you at Adinnewspaper to ensure you do not face any problems while booking your retail ad or tracking in the newspaper. You can call us, email us or contact us via Live Chat.