When one loses a passport, driving licence, property (sale deed, registry or mutation) documents, PAN card, bank documents, educational certificates – and valuable possessions like a ring, watch or even dog – retrieval can be helped by placing an ad in the lost and found columns of more than one newspaper. Secondly, the ads should be placed in areas where the lost could have taken place. For instance, if the loss happened when a resident of Delhi was on a visit to Chennai, the ad should be placed The Hindu in English and/or Daily Thanthi in Tamil. However, to comply with the law, a copy of an FIR in regard to the loss must be submitted before advertising.
From all over India, the speediest and smoothest way to place lost and found ads in newspapers is through Adinnewspaper, the online facility of an INS-member advertising agency. It offers such free services as lost and found ad rates, provides lost and found ad samples, does lost and found newspaper ad booking online and books lost passport advertisement as well as lost and found advertisements.
• Lost and Found Classified Text Ads: Also known as run on line (ROL) ads, are the cheapest and simplest form of text advertising However, at extra cost, these can be enhanced with the use of screen, background colour, border or bold text. Depending on the newspaper, the cost is calculated on the basis of words or lines used in the text. Such ads are restricted to the classified pages of newspapers.
• Lost and Found Classified Display Ads: Classified display (CD) ads are more expensive as they allow the use of logos, visuals and colours to be more eye-catching. The ads are charged on a per square centimetre basis of the space covered. Such ads are also restricted to the classified pages of newspapers.
1) Choose the newspaper and ad type (text or classified display) and location.
2) Choose the package, compose the advertisement and check the preview alongside.
3) Choose the publication date and make the payment online to complete the ad booking. The options for making payment include credit cards, debit cards, net banking. Online payments options at Adinnewspaper are secure because it is encrypted with SSL. Offline payments can be made through cash, cheque deposit or NEFT transfer.
A professional customer support team is available for you at Adinnewspaper to ensure you don't face any problems while booking Lost and Found ad or tracking in the newspaper. You can call us, email us or contact us via Live Chat.