Book Finance Ads Online for Quick Response
Investments and loans play a crucial role in life today – especially for making large purchases for cars, homes etc. and taking up long-term savings plans. Many banks, private and government organisations offer new and revised loan facilities along with periodic investment plans. Newspapers are the most appropriate platform for promoting such plans through finance-related ads.
These Ads include:
- Accounting: Known as the ''language of business'', it measures the results of an organisation’s economic activities and communicates this information to diverse users such as investors and creditors. The variety of accounting includes financial accounting, management accounting, auditing and tax accounting. These must be advertised.
- Banking: This covers private banking, personal banking, corporate banking, transaction banking, investment banking, consumer finance, insurance, commodity trading, foreign exchange trading, money market trading futures and options trading and trading in equities. These too must be advertised.
- Insurance: Theoretically, insurance can be provided to any quantifiable risk. Details of what can be insured and what cannot be listed are included in an insurance policy. The range of insurance include health, life, property and auto. That is why these too must be advertised.
- Investment: This involves assets purchased expecting it to generate revenue or appreciate over time. The purchase of goods or shares, in economic terms, indicates their use for creating wealth later if sold at a higher price than when purchased. This thus must also be advertised.
- Loans: Newspaper ads for all sorts of loans – bank loans, housing loans, personal loans, education loans, loans against gold, auto loans, loans against shares or any other – must be advertised.
Ads for all kinds of financial services offered to the general public can be placed local, regional and national newspaper in any language, anywhere besides in financial newspapers.
From all over India, the speediest and smoothest way to place finance ads in newspapers is through Adinnewspaper, the online facility of an INS-member advertising agency. It offers such free services as finance ad rates, provides finance ad samples does investment plans ad booking online and books loan opportunities ads as well as financial newspaper advertisements.
Sizes of finance ads range from 20 sq.cm (4cm x 5 cm) to a full-page occupying about 1700 sq.cms. In between, rates vary according to the page and position in a page selected but these will be charged at the regular ad rates.
Types of Finance Advertisements:
- Finance Classified Text Ads: Also known as run on line (ROL) ads, are the cheapest and simplest form of text advertising However, at extra cost, these can be enhanced with the use of screen, background colour, border or bold text. Depending on the newspaper, the cost is calculated on the basis of words or lines used in the text. Such ads are restricted to the classified pages of newspapers.
- Finance Classified Display Ads: Classified display (CD) ads are more expensive as they allow the use of logos, visuals and colours to be more eye-catching. The ads are charged on a per square centimetre basis of the space covered. Such ads are also restricted to the classified pages of newspapers.
- Finance Display Ads: Display ads are the most expensive as there are no restrictions to the size, page or position in a page they are carried on. They typically contain text, photographs, logos, maps and other informational matter. Display advertising appears on the same page as, or on the page next to, the general editorial content.
Three Steps to book Finance Ads Online through Adinnewspaper:
1) Choose the newspaper and ad type (text or classified display or display) and location.
2) Choose the package, compose the advertisement and check the preview alongside.
3) Choose the publication date and make the payment online to complete the ad booking. The options for making payment include credit cards, debit cards, net banking. Online payments options at Adinnewspaper are secure because it is encrypted with SSL. Offline payments can be made through cash, cheque deposit or NEFT transfer.
A professional customer support team is available for you at Adinnewspaper to ensure you do not face any problems while booking your finance ad or tracking in the newspaper. You can call us, email us or contact us via Live Chat.