Book Matrimonial Ads in TOI Soulmate Online for Good Response
Every Sunday, The Times of India (TOI) free supplement, Soulmate, reaches out to about 75 lakh readers through around 40 editions across India. With that reach, Soulmate opens up opportunities for a satisfying response to matrimonial ads seeking suitable brides and grooms for marriageable young men and women.
TOI Matrimonial Packages:
National Selection, Western Delight, Bandhan, Kangan, Milap, Jodi, Life Partner, Vivah, Phere, Elite, Doli etc.
TOI Matrimonial Ad Discounts:
• Book 2 ads & get 2 free
• Book 3 ads & get 3 free
Kinds of TOI Matrimonial Ads
• Matrimonial Classified Text Ads: Also known as run on line (ROL) ads, are the cheapest and simplest form of text advertising However, at extra cost, these can be enhanced with the use of screen, background colour, border or bold text. Depending on the newspaper, the cost is calculated on the basis of words or lines used in the text. Such ads are restricted to the classified pages of newspapers.
• Matrimonial Classified Display Ads: Classified display (CD) ads are more expensive as they allow the use of logos, visuals and colours to be more eye-catching. The ads are charged on a per square centimetre basis of the space covered. Such ads are also restricted to the classified pages of newspapers.
From all over India, the speediest and smoothest way to place TOI Matrimonial classified/classified display ads in newspapers is through Adinnewspaper, the online facility of an INS-member advertising agency. It such offers free services as TOI Matrimonial classified/classified display ad rates, provides TOI Matrimonial classified/classified display ad samples, does TOI Matrimonial classified/classified display advertisement booking online and books TOI bride wanted advertisement and TOI groom wanted ads as well as TOI Matrimonial classified/classified display advertisement newspaper ads.
There are three steps to book TOI Matrimonial classified/classified ads online through Adinnewspaper:
1) Choose the newspaper and ad type (text or classified display) and location.
2) Choose the package, compose the advertisement and check the preview alongside.
3) Choose the publication date and make the payment online to complete the ad booking. The options for making payment include credit cards, debit cards, net banking. Online payments options at Adinnewspaper are secure because it is encrypted with SSL. Offline payments can be made through cash, cheque deposit or NEFT transfer.
A professional customer support team is available for you at Adinnewspaper to ensure you don't face any problems while booking Matrimonial ad or tracking in The Times of India newspaper. You can call us, email us or contact us via Live Chat.
Copyright & copy 2017 adinnewspaper.com. All Rights Reserved
Enter your Email
Please fill the details and we will send password to your Email OR Mobile.