Growth is the only reason a business is established. For this purpose, it needs exposure to the public through advertisements in all possible mediums ? press, electronic, outdoor, indoor and diverse others. Of these, the most far-reaching, cost-effective and flexible medium is the newspaper. It can be used to meet various specialised needs with ads like the following:
- Generic ads: conveying general information about goods, services and/or events offered.
- Visual ads: showcasing the products? looks and/or events and the extent of services.
- Announcement ads: notifying launches, special offers, and similar matter.
- Business to Business or Business to Consumer (B2B or B2C) ads: used for specifically reaching other businesses or consumers directly. These cover business proposals, finance and investment proposals, builders and developers? call for suppliers of construction-related equipment and other commerce-related matter like expansion through franchises and sales.
Business Classified text ads are also known as run on line (ROL) ads. They are the cheapest and simplest form of text advertising However, at extra cost, these can be enhanced with the use of screen, background colour, border or bold text. The cost is calculated on the basis of words used in the text. Such ads are restricted to the classified pages of newspapers.
Hindustan Times (HT) is one of the largest newspapers in India, by daily circulation which was, according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, 1.16; million copies as of November 2015;. As per the Indian Readership Survey 2014;, HT is the second most widely read English newspaper in India. It is popular in North India, with simultaneous editions from New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi and Chandigarh. Every Monday, Hindustan Times publishes a Business advertisements section.
From all over India, the speediest and smoothest way to place Hindustan Times business opportunity classified advertisements is through Adinnewspaper, the online facility of an INS-member advertising agency. It offers such free services as HT business classified ad rates, provides HT business classified ad samples does Hindustan Times business classified ads booking online and books business proposal classified advertisements for Hindustan Times.
Three Steps to Book HT Business Classified Ads Online through Adinnewspaper:
1) Choose the newspaper and ad type (text) and location.
2) Choose the package, compose the advertisement and check the preview alongside.
3) Choose the publication date and make the payment online to complete the ad booking. The options for making payment include credit cards, debit cards, net banking. Online payments options at Adinnewspaper are secure because it is encrypted with SSL. Offline payments can be made through cash, cheque deposit or NEFT transfer.
A professional customer support team is available for you at Adinnewspaper to ensure you do not face any problems while booking business ad or tracking in Hindustan Times newspaper. You can call us, email us or contact us via Live Chat.