Book Classified Ad for Hindustan Times Newspaper at Cost Effective Rates
Hindustan Times (HT) is a broadsheet English daily that is the flagship publication of HT Media. It is one of the largest newspapers in India, with a daily circulation of 1.16 million copies as of November 2015 as per the Audit Bureau of Circulations. According to the Indian Readership Survey 2014, HT is India’s second most widely read English newspaper and is popular in North India, due to simultaneous editions from New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi and Chandigarh. Hindustan Times is complemented by Mint, an English business daily.
Book HT newspaper ad booking online through INS-supported adinnewspaper the online facility of an INS-accredited ad agency and therefore an authorised agency of Hindustan Times. Thus, you can easily can place your Hindustan Times classified ads, Classified Display and Display ads in Hindustan Times in such categories as Matrimonial, Appointment, Court Notice, Business, Tender Notice, Property, Rental, Public Notice, Obituary, Remembrance, Recruitment, Lost and Found, Missing Person, Name Change, Vehicles, Tour and Travel, Personal Announcement, Situation Wanted and all others. Not only is your Hindustan Times newspaper advertisements assured of the surest, speediest and safest publication but could qualify for special discounts on ad tariffs.
Simple Steps to book Advertisements in Hindustan Times Newspaper:
- Choose the category from the above list for getting your ad published in the proper section of newspaper.
- Check HT ad rates which state in rupees per square centimetre for the newspaper.
- Decide on the ad size by calculating the total size with the ad rate given in the table for the selected category or supplement.
- Select the date of publication by checking booking essentials mentioned in the category page, which will give you the booking deadline and other details.
- Prepare a draft for the ad’s content and send it to adinnewspaper for a quote along with possible discounts and offers on ad rates.
- On receipt of your approval of Hindustan Times ad rates quoted to you, we will send you an invoice with all online and offline payment options for making the payment.
- On receipt of payment, we would design and get your advertisement published on the specified date.
- After publication of the advertisement, is published, an e-paper copy of the newspaper will be received by you for reference.
Hindustan Times are in three Different Ad Types:
- Classified Advertisements: These rates are calculated for the number of lines/words used with restrictions on the number of words or lines. The ads are published in line format with some enhancement options available at extra cost. This form of advertising is the cost effective for such categories as Matrimonial, Name Change, Property, Rental, Personal Notice, Recruitment and Service categories advertisements are released by the advertisers.
- Classified Display Advertisements: These are charged per square centimetre of the area used by the advertisement. There is a limitation on the size of Classified Display Ads. These can be customized through use of logos and images, different fonts and colours ad. Classified Display Ads appear on specific pages or supplements HT and are popular for Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property, Rental and Business ads.
- Display Advertisements: These are also calculated by the on square centimetres of the ad area. The tariff considerably higher as multiple columns are required to print such advertisements since there is no limitation on size. One can choose Full Page, Half Page, Quarter Page or any other size of ad. One can also choose the page and position also – such as Front Page, Back Page, Page 3, Jacket ad, Skybus ad or a pointer ad. Display ads are usually booked for Brand, Commercial, Property, Real Estate, Recruitment, Obituary, Education, Banking, Consumer and other such advertisements.
To learn more and benefit more from advertisements in Hindustan Times, contact adinnewspaper, without delay.