Name Change Newspaper Ads Booking Online at Lowest Rates
There are many reasons for changing names. Aside from seeking a passport, these include:
• When a woman gets married
• When there is a change of religion
• When a woman gets divorced and acquires a new name
• When a spelling difference is found between school-leaving certificate and birth certificate
• When numerologists or astrologers advise it
• When a child has been adopted
• When the person changes vocation like joining films
• When there is a personal fancy
This can be done by publishing a change of name ad.
However, the first step to make the change legal, is to go to the local public notary and get him to make an affidavit stating the reason for the change in name. Copies of the affidavit are taken to two newspapers of which must be local and the other national, to publish name change advertisement.
From all over India, the speediest and smoothest way to place name change ads in newspapers is through Adinnewspaper, the online facility of an INS-member advertising agency. It such offers free services as name change ad rates, provides name change ad samples does name change ad booking online and books name change newspaper ads.
Types of Name Change Advertisements:
• Name Change Classified Text Ads: Also known as run on line (ROL) ads, are the cheapest and simplest form of text advertising however, at extra cost, these can be enhanced with the use of screen, background colour, border or bold text. Depending on the newspaper, the cost is calculated on the basis of words or lines used in the text. Such ads are restricted to the classified pages of newspapers.
• Name Change Classified Display Ads: Classified display (CD) ads are more expensive as they allow the use of logos, visuals and colours to be more eye-catching. The ads are charged on a per square centimetre basis of the space covered. Such ads are also restricted to the classified pages of newspapers.
Three steps to book Name Change Ads online through Adinnewspaper:
1) Choose the newspaper and ad type (text or classified display) and location.
2) Choose the package, compose the advertisement and check the preview alongside.
3) Choose the publication date and make the payment online to complete the ad booking. The options for making payment include credit cards, debit cards, net banking. Online payments options at Adinnewspaper are secure because it is encrypted with SSL. Offline payments can be made through cash, cheque deposit or NEFT transfer.
When the payment is credited to our account, you will get an auto-generated invoice from the system confirming your Name Change classified ad booking. Send a scanned copy (or just a mobile photograph) of the affidavit copy to the same email ID from where you got the confirmation of booking. Finally, after the editorial approval, your Name Change ad will be published in your selected newspaper.
A professional customer support team is available for you at Adinnewspaper to ensure you don't face any problems while booking name change ad or tracking in the newspaper. You can call us, email us or contact us via Live Chat.